What is a “wellness weekend”?
It is a weekend of ministering to your church family and community with life-giving, biblical teaching that will help resolve emotional, mental, relational unhealth and put into practice preventive measures that promote well-rounded health in the same.
What are the specific sermons/sessions available?
Core Tracks (Featured Together in 2 largest-attended Sunday Gatherings)
· “The Anatomy of Anxiety”
· “The Gospel in Anxiety"
· “The Anatomy of Depression"
· “The Gospel in Depression"
· “Crisis Management in Burnout"
· “Preventative Maintenance for Burnout"
· “Resolving Traumatic Stress God's Way"
· “Processing Incremental Stress God's Way"
Optional Sessions (Featured ala carte during Sunday School or Saturday Sessions Slots)
Q and A’s (We recommend one of these before selecting others below. Questions generated from key questions from our ministry plus a digital survey given to pastor and church family beforehand.)
· “Mental/Emotional Health and the Christian”
· “Spiritual/Relational Health and the Christian”
Church Leadership Team (Willing to schedule a “minister consultation” with any individual leader or leadership couple as schedule permits.)
· “Downshifting in Leadership”—how to intentionally and consistently unwind from the unique stresses of local church leadership.
· “Biblical Therapy for Thin-Skinned Leaders”—how to develop a thicker skin towards the frustrations and interpersonal challenges of ministry.
· Ladies’ Sessions (Available only when Heidi is able to travel.)
“Ministry of the Holy Spirit in Womanhood”
"Worry: Two Biblical Case Studies"
· Men’s Sessions
"Toys or Weapons?"—how the men of your church can mortify not only immoral thoughts and deeds but the well-worn pathways that lead them into sexual sin.
“Skin in the Game”—how the men in your church can transition from holdouts/spectators to committed participants in the cause of Christ.
How does our church schedule one of these weekends?