What is a “minister consultation”?
It is a confidential season of personalized counseling with men or couples in ministry leadership regarding personal health, family, and/or an overwhelming situation in their ministry. (This is on a first come first serve basis.)
How does this counseling for ministry leaders work?
· Fill out a “Personal Data Inventory” on our website.
· Inspire will reach out to you to schedule the initial meeting.
· These consultations can range from one informal conversation to an every-other-week meeting for 13 weeks.
· In Person-This can occur if you live within driving distance of Wooster, Ohio or in conjunction with a “Wellness Weekend” hosted at your church with any of your leadership team that is interested.
· Virtual-This can occur via Zoom and other online platforms.
How do I start the process of these consultations?